Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 08:25:55 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS or Trade: B&K Preamp/Amp & Vienna Acous (Read 6840 times)
beowulf
Seasoned Member

FS or Trade: B&K Preamp/Amp & Vienna Acous
10/12/12 at 23:02:14

Hey guys, I know its a long shot and most of you are tube aficionados, but I'm moving and need to down size.  I have 2 full sets of home theater equipment and want to reduce it to one Home Theater setup and one Decware 2 channel listening station.

I would be interested in either selling or trading these pieces for Decware gear:

1 B&K Components Reference 50 s2 Preamp/Processor
1 B&K Components Reference 125.7 s2 7 Channel Amplifier

I have 5 balanced XLR cables that I'm throwing in and all the original cables, manuals, remote and boxes that came with the units so they will be packed nicely.  You will have most everything you need (sans a source and speaker cables) for a really decent home theater setup.

I also have a 5.1 speaker system of the following:

3 Vienna Acoustics Webern speakers for the L/R/C channels
2 Vienna Acoustics Berg speakers for the rear surrounds
1 Vienna Acoustics Subson for the subwoofer.
Brackets to mount them on the wall (these can either be wall or stand mounted, I have the wall mounts).

All with Original Boxes and manuals as well.

The equipment was lightly used for about 4 years (in a non-smoking home) and looks brand new, the B&K are of course made in the USA and are built like a tank and the fit and finish of the Vienna Acoustics are just as nice.  They are the silver finish for both the B&K and Vienna Acoustics, so they match esthetically if you want pics or additional info I can send them to you via email just PM me.  Also if you live in San Diego County or Orange County I will meet you half way to avoid shipping costs.

I am trying to raise enough money to get into Decware SE34I.3 and a pair of HR-1 or ERRs.

Thanks for looking!

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Re: FS or Trade: B&K Preamp/Amp & Vienna Acous
Reply #1 - 10/13/12 at 05:27:24

A few pics:

B&K Components:

Reference 50 s2 and Reference 125.7 s2

Vienna Acoustics:

Webern (mounted on wall)

Webern (close up)

Berg (close up)

Subson

IP Logged
mhamel
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/21/12 at 22:48:40

Which firmware version is the Ref 50 S2 running?

Thanks,
 -Mike

IP Logged
mhamel
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/21/12 at 22:55:40

One more...  Are you selling the Ref 50 separately?

Thanks,
 -Mike

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 10/25/12 at 08:22:10

Hi Mike,

LOL, good question, I have never updated it since purchase in 2005 and now I have packed them all away nicely in the original boxes as I'm getting ready to move soon so I can't tell you the firmware version until I get to my new place.

Yes, I could sell the Reference 50 s2 seperately.  If you are interested drop me a line as I'm just about ready to take them to an A/V Consignment Place in Carlsbad, CA that are going to sale them for me.

Thanks!

p.s. sorry for the delay in getting back to this post as I have been packing away for the last couple of days and haven't had the chance to check in.

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 12/07/12 at 01:20:39

Hey guys, the B&K PrePro and Amp are sold, thanks for the interest!

I still have the Vienna Acoustics though ... anybody want a cool-built-like-a-tank on-wall 5.1 surround speaker system?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print