test

[img][/img]

Closeup.jpg
  IP Logged
BLFST

Re: test
Reply #1 - 04/04/10 at 02:30:11

Group,

I was having problems figuring out how to send an image of my system, and while playing around, I inadvertantly sent it.  Now that it is posted, I will add text here.

The image is of my system.  I will add an overview image soon.  From top left and going clock-wise is the components:  Music Hall MMF5.1 turntable, Decware Torri MKII amp, Rega Apollo CD player, empty shelf with misc items, Furman 15A power conditioner, Rega Mira 3 Integrated Amp, Roque Cronus Integrated Tube Amp, Decware ZP3 Phono Stage, back to the MMF5.1.  The speakers are Decware HDT's.

It's just a fabulous system.  Don't use the Roque or Rega amps anymore.  Will try to sell in the future.

bill f

IP Logged
BLFST

Reply #2 - 04/04/10 at 02:32:55

Here is an overview of my system.  Don't fret about the distortion (really apparent on the speakers) as I had to use an ultra-wide lens to get everything in the image.  

I meant to mention that I use Signal Cable interconnects and speaker wires.  The room treatemnt is from Acoustics if I remember correctly.  I needed something to take care of empty room echo and these filled the bill quite nicely.

bill f

IP Logged
BLFST

Reply #3 - 04/04/10 at 02:35:50

Oooops - forgot the second image.

Here it is (I hope):

[img][/img]

Overall.jpg
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #4 - 04/04/10 at 11:45:54

beautimus!

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #5 - 04/04/10 at 14:42:09

Looks like that system sounds really nice. Smiley

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 04/04/10 at 17:22:59

Nice system.

By the way, there is a preview button that let's see what you are about to post before you post it.

I've read from some guys who know that removing your rack from between your speakers helps out tremendously.  By default, my rack is inside a closet space and my stuff sound rather good.  

Check this out.  Obviously, just more opinions on the subject matter.

http://www.getbettersound.com/

IP Logged
BLFST

Reply #7 - 04/04/10 at 23:09:51

Thanks for the info and the link.  I know that having racks in front of the speakers are bad, but my speakers are a good 2 and a half feet in front of the racks.  I havn't read the link that you provided yet, so I will have to see what they have to say.

I aslo usually use the preview button, but I was trying to get my image location inserted between the img/jpg window, and I hit enter, which apparently is as good as hitting the post button.

bill

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print