04/20/24 at 05:56:44 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pretty wicked.. (Read 4649 times)
monstrmakr
Ex Member

Pretty wicked..
10/26/08 at 18:37:02

First of all I would like to start out by saying that this box is amazing...kind of redundant on this forum, but true none the less.

I just kinda went for it and built the full 36X36 WickedOne just for curiosity sake...  Here is some build pictures.

Layin it out.

Layed out.

The bass.

Size comparison.

Unfortunately, the box is so big that it won't fit comfortably in the back of my full size bronco without having to fold the back seat down...and I need my back seat.  So, I guess it is already time to build another one.  I think if I knock it down to a 36X30 it will fit beautifully with out too much loss of performance.  Also I will be upgrading from a 20 dollar dual amp(ha)  to an 800 watt rockford fosgate that I am buying from my friend.  So everything should equal out.

But just on that cheap 340 dual, (If I remember right, I measured it at my tech class an I think it was around 35ish watts into 4 Ohms?) my ears were ringing when I turned it up. So I am really excited to see what happens when I give it some true power.

Thank you Steve, for these plans.  Well worth the build.

P.S. ..Sorry about the quality of the pics...cell phone camera.

IP Logged
monstrmakr
Ex Member

Re: Pretty wicked..
Reply #1 - 10/30/08 at 03:19:23

Already done with number 2.  Thirty six by twenty-eight n a half.  Hooked it up to some real power.  It beats.  Nuff said.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print