Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/19/24 at 07:51:16 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone selling a complete unit? (Read 7259 times)
gvt1911
Ex Member

Anyone selling a complete unit?
10/15/07 at 23:47:32

New to forum and I am looking for a complete kit or just the complete paperwork. Anyone looking to sell prebuilt unit ? Would like to redesign unit and metalwork.
Thanks

IP Logged
William2
Ex Member

Re: Anyone selling a complete unit?
Reply #1 - 08/12/11 at 03:45:36

It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today.I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly,I am 22 years old,born in a little village .I love play WOW and so crazy for mariah carey,I was graduated from a university last year. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation .I spend most of my time on study. and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
NOW, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in a city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities,
so I decided to change my job..And in april,I left there to mew york and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging things. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the Coach Handbags why I come here to compete for this position.
I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
IT'S hard to leave anything when you're dead except the coach outlet and CoCo Chanel.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print