Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/26/24 at 23:51:29 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Drivers for my WO and im off to school (Read 5852 times)
BIG GEOFF
Ex Member

New Drivers for my WO and im off to school
08/27/07 at 04:36:17

A few months ago i bought two new 12" subs for my WO and i then realized what a good sub sounded like. Before ihad two crappy generic brand 12's out of some old loud speakers but i bought two infinity 1252 12's and dropped them in.  The bass is incredible, loud, crisp, and low.  I truely love every single decware design. I have the imperial, a deathbox and the WO 12".  But im off to school now so i wont be home and get to "tinker" with any more speakers for a while now.  But i will be bringing up my WO to school with some other speakers so i have something good to listen to and not one of those crappy sony bookshelf stereos.  But i guess now i have to say goodbye to speaker building till next summer, time to put away the mdf boards, saws and drills,  and sit back and enjoy and listen to some of the best speakers that decware has brought to me.

IP Logged
Adrian
Ex Member

Re: New Drivers for my WO and im off to school
Reply #1 - 08/27/07 at 07:30:14

long time no post  ;D
don't worry about school. it's going to pass pretty fast Tongue
any pics of your collection ?

IP Logged
BIG GEOFF
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/06/07 at 04:37:05

Theres a bunch of pics of my imperial and line array here https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1188842143 and theres a few pics of my wo somewhere in the WO forums.  Any ideas on a cheep way to cover my WO?  I dont want to paint it, but i was thinking a cheep durable carpeting of some sort.  Anyone have any suggestions?

IP Logged
Deform
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/12/07 at 10:38:31

Yea, cheap carpet! Tongue I have plenty of felt and crap laying around in the shed but you should be able to go to a carpet store and get the smaller end of roll cut off stuff for free.

IP Logged
60_and_up
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/12/07 at 16:15:13

BIG GEOFF wrote on 09/06/07 at 04:37:05:
Theres a bunch of pics of my imperial and line array here https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1188842143 and theres a few pics of my wo somewhere in the WO forums.  Any ideas on a cheep way to cover my WO?  I dont want to paint it, but i was thinking a cheep durable carpeting of some sort.  Anyone have any suggestions?

ive seen some good looking 'bed liner' for pickup trucks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print