03/28/24 at 19:32:27 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DHMPRO or DHM108B? (Read 5342 times)
David
Ex Member

DHMPRO or DHM108B?
02/25/07 at 23:04:56

Just wanting to know which driver to choose. I am planning on the full size 36 inch wicked one, built exactly to the plans on the site. I want some SPL up my sleeve but i also want a nice sounding sub. It will be used entirely for personnal listening in the car, and showing off of coarse. If anyone has any opinions on which sub would be better that would be aws.
Cheers
David

IP Logged
Mr Content
Ex Member

Re: DHMPRO or DHM108B?
Reply #1 - 02/27/07 at 03:22:37

Hi David, I dont know, but I wanted to welcome a fellow Aussie to the board. We come to Melbourne a lot, maybe we can get together on one of our trips south.

Mr C Smiley

IP Logged
bassboy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/27/07 at 08:25:02

If you are going to order a pair, you can ask Steve when you call to order them.  He won't steer you wrong.  But shipping will be a killer if indeed you are an Aussie.  (Don't know how Mr C knew that?)

The good news is just about anything will work in that box.  Just pick woofers that model well in typical sized boxes (WRT woofer size).  Of course Steve's drivers will probably work best in Steve's box...

IP Logged
Mr Content
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/27/07 at 09:41:49

The wonders of the "MAP"  :)

Mr C Smiley

IP Logged
bassboy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/27/07 at 10:00:25

One thing I noticed recently, is that if you are NOT logged in, a flag appears under the user name in posts.  If you ARE logged in, there is no flag.  Oh well...

IP Logged
David
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/27/07 at 23:04:18

Just Letting anyone else who is interested know that Steve said the DHM108B's would go better.
Cheers
David

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print