Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 22:29:38 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
one free airin the throat! (Read 10231 times)
vulture
Ex Member

one free airin the throat!
11/27/06 at 01:53:45

I threw my 34x24 together by using mass amounts of liquid nails as 'mud'  with two lightning audio 10's from wallyworld before i even had it in the new car i found a dual coil  ended up with just enough room for a mount in the top {outer part of the horn} i can feel the difference but its just free air?  i think it might have reduced trunk vibrations by firing a canceling wave right up there      
        anyone ever think or do this?
the 3 10s @ 1/2 ohm 100w  sound wicked!
I recently put a sealed 3 10'' mtx box in a caddy wired all up with a new 480w class D amp its not even close!

IP Logged
aznboi3644
Ex Member

Re: one free airin the throat!
Reply #1 - 11/28/06 at 05:20:26

Dude....learn how to use correct grammer.

Because that post....I guarentee that no one here knows what you are saying...sounds like a buncha grunts and moans to me

IP Logged
60ndown
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/28/06 at 12:37:09

[quote author=aznboi3644  link=1164596025/0#1 date=1164691226]Dude....learn how to use correct grammer.

Because that post....I guarentee that no one here knows what you are saying...sounds like a buncha grunts and moans to me [/quote]

i understand it perfectly.in fact,

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty  uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig  to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the  ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat  ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll  raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey  lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas  tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on  !!

so quit trying to be an english teacher and think audio.

IP Logged
hercules04
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/28/06 at 14:51:11

I almost fell out of my chair from laughing when I read this. I agree with you 60ndown, this is an audio forum not a grammer forum. Vulture, post away, there are some very  knowledgeable people on this forum and they will answer your questions, English degree or not. Please don't let people like aznboi3644 scare you off. So again, post away.

[quote author=60ndown  link=1164596025/0#2 date=1164717429]

i understand it perfectly.in fact,

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty  uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig  to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the  ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat  ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll  raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey  lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas  tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on  !!

so quit trying to be an english teacher and think audio. [/quote]

IP Logged
vulture
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/28/06 at 16:41:00

Well when iwas in english class sober .they said i was very smart but disgraghic whatever that is- i can read sheet music and draw blueprints ect. if you understood it cool if not ?

IP Logged
gexter
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/29/06 at 03:19:17

There has been only 1 person on this whole forum that I trouble understanding and I never had a problem with it and I always figured things out.
to bad he was ridiculed and run off by members a long time ago.
I rather reread it several times and figure it out, maybe even use my brain instead of being lazy and make someone else feel stupid.

WO's rock!

IP Logged
J_Rock
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/03/06 at 06:10:05

not so much a grammar problem, more of a vocabulary problem.  I understand the words, and where periods and what not should be.  However, I have trouble figuring out what you did and are asking about.

IP Logged
vulture
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 12/04/06 at 02:07:35

http://designerspace.com/pages/3-designerspace/design/a/14526/p/1/ntdd/3/m/1/por...
click on pic for a better idea of what i'm talking about

IP Logged
Adrian D.
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 12/04/06 at 11:58:32

i finally understood your post  :D
thanks for the image.
ever tried the box 'stock' ?

IP Logged
aznboi3644
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 12/04/06 at 22:48:02

It wasnt' the spelling...I just had a hard time reading the post as one long run on sentence

IP Logged
vulture
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 12/06/06 at 16:48:54

Thanks adrian D.  yes i have tried box stock ?
I assume you mean with two speakers right
   well the WO is an extreme box design
but theres no such thing as too much bass!~

IP Logged
Adrian D.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 12/06/06 at 17:15:29

i'm not sure about the effect of the third speaker. so if you say you tried it stock and then modded, can you compare the sound ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print