Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 12:53:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AHHH, the SO is soo tempting! (Read 4414 times)
BIG_GEOFF
Ex Member

AHHH, the SO is soo tempting!
05/03/06 at 22:55:17

I have one imperial right now and i want to build another speaker.  The SO is really tempting but i was also thinking about going with another imperial to go from stereo to mono.  I can only build one or the other, (SO or regular imperial) because space is sorta limited.  If i went with another imperial i could go from mono to stereo.  :D Maybe even a WO or WO32.  Im stumped.... ???  What would you do in my situation?

PS
AHHH, why did steve have to design so many awesome speakers?!? Angry  I wish i could have them all Kiss

IP Logged
Randy in Caintuck
Ex Member

Re: AHHH, the SO is soo tempting!
Reply #1 - 05/04/06 at 01:07:18

Howdy Geoff,

I hear what you're saying .....

After hearing the SOs in my system, it has made me a little more than curious about the full range Imperials ..... Wink

When I asked Mike what he thought about building a pair, he got a very interesting expression on his face ..... Roll Eyes

Best wishes,

Randy

PS .....

I thought about this for a few minutes ..... and if it was me, I would build another one to match the full range Imperial you have and run them in stereo ..... Grin

IP Logged
BIG_GEOFF
Ex Member

Re: AHHH, the SO is soo tempting!
Reply #2 - 05/04/06 at 02:19:26

Thanks for the input randy.  I've been debating on this over the past month and wasnt too sure what to do, so i geuss another imperial it will be.  I'll probably start work on it in the next month or so.

-Geoff

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print