Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
06/02/24 at 19:13:04 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brand New Western Electric 300B Matched Pair (Read 201 times)
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Brand New Western Electric 300B Matched Pair
05/14/24 at 23:29:12

So I’m due to receive, my second brand new pair of WE 300B tubes in a day or two and soon thereafter, my pair of Cryotone 300Bs.

I am willing to part with my unopened WE pair for $1100 shipped to CONUS (including wooden box).  You get a discount of $300.  The catch is that I won’t entertain any future warranties on the tube.

In other words—-a brand new unopened box of WE is being proposed to be sold AS IS with no future support, if the need arises.  That is the gamble you’ll have to be comfortable with.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Re: Brand New Western Electric 300B Matched Pair
Reply #1 - 05/16/24 at 03:50:57

The WE Tubes are sold.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print