05/03/24 at 21:16:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTB: Tiny Radials (Read 231 times)
Abunadh
Verified Member

WTB: Tiny Radials
04/22/24 at 06:46:45

I'm sitting here listening to Stanley Clarke's Rite of Strings on my computer and lamenting the fact that I am hearing them through crappy external speakers and decided to ask if anyone here wants to be my personal angel and offer up a pair that they would be willing to part with. I don't really want to spend more that $250 which may be unreasonable but, as I wrote, I am looking for an angel!

"I don't like it but I guess I'm learning" (Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel)
  IP Logged
Paul2

Second Hand Rose

Re: WTB: Tiny Radials
Reply #1 - 04/22/24 at 11:22:14

PM sent

Roon Nucleus, Eversolo A6 ME, ZRock, CSP, SE84 UFO, TubeTots
Small treated room
  IP Logged
Abunadh
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 04/26/24 at 03:26:24

Wow! Talk about feeling humbled.

Paul contacted me and gave me his pair of Tiny Radials! You read that correctly. He just gave them to me! He also paid for shipping. I was hoping for a reasonable price and here comes this gentleman who actually resembles the angel I was hoping to connect with.

In short, I can't thank him enough for his kindness and wanted to acknowledge his act of generosity in this public forum.

The members here, in my opinion, are a cut above the rest based on the time they spend answering questions and helping others sort through their respective issues. That generosity I think comes partly from shared interests, but there are several here that make this place very special, and Paul is one of those without question.

The direct impact on my life is I am now looking for an opportunity to pay this forward somewhere in my life. Maybe his kindness will ripple out and have a larger impact than any of us can imagine.

Thank you again Paul and thank you Steve for creating this wonderful community.

"I don't like it but I guess I'm learning" (Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel)
  IP Logged
effluviography
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/26/24 at 08:27:16

So lovely. Kindness, patience, and generosity - so nice to see this here.

|| Mini-Torii & CSP-3 | Analog: ZP-3, Technics SL-1210GR & Ortofon 2m Black | Digital: Z-Box, Denafrips Ares 2, Iris DDC, Roon & Mac Mini | Omega CAM's & Deep-Hemp Sub | ZMF Atticus | 2x Emotiva CMX-6 | Decware Styx, Power & IC's | Supra Exc. USB | NOS Tubes ||
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Reply #4 - 04/26/24 at 08:42:14

Totally made my night to read this. Beautiful!

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Energy Veritas>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print