Send Topic Print
Audio Gods (Read 1021 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Audio Gods
03/12/24 at 04:27:46

Anyone who has been reading this forum for years is probably well aware of my perception of the 'Audio Gods' whom I give credit for most of what I create made possible by my wife who has also attracted their attention.

I thought I would show you what my visions of the Audio Gods look like. They are aware of my and many others frequency. They call it a personality. That's like a frequency with complex harmonic distortions. Anyway, when they are scanning the dial and recognize a personality they stop and tune in on it. It appears in the water. They could use mirrors or polished rocks, but when you're in the spirit world why not go big?  

You see, in the spirit world, thank God, there are no parasitic screens to look at, no Hollywood, no TV.  And why would they have those things when they have us!  We ARE their TV.  The pool of water is the screen.  It's just that simple.  Only unlike our TV it is interactive.  In the spirit world it is possible to affect the outcome of the physical world by planting ideas and then wagering on the outcome.  Way better than the crap we're watching.

Here are some visualizations of the Audio Gods.  

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Audio Gods
Reply #1 - 03/12/24 at 04:31:25

WWW   IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/12/24 at 17:48:43

Excellent! Personality~ And the 'crap' (tv) has been turned off for many months.  [smiley=icqlite20.png] Love that first pic in particular. Used to hike into a canyon very similar to that some years back (hunting). A spring that kept it full of water at the base. No one but me for a hundred miles. The audio Gods, in more ways than one. I'd stop at every couple hundred yards or so, squat down and listen. Sometimes 20 minutes or more, before moving on and stopping again..I do miss it very much. The things we can hear when we really listen. Beautiful. The music though, still plays on. In this house... often. All the best  :) ~ Mike  

_05A6696c2.jpg
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/12/24 at 18:01:39

Awesome Mike... nothing like wild nature to wake us up!

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/13/24 at 13:34:20

Quote:
You see, in the spirit world, thank God, there are no parasitic screens to look at, no Hollywood, no TV.  And why would they have those things when they have us!  We ARE their TV.  The pool of water is the screen.  It's just that simple.  Only unlike our TV it is interactive.  In the spirit world it is possible to affect the outcome of the physical world by planting ideas and then wagering on the outcome.  Way better than the crap we're watching.

Much like this forum. Except the audio gods reserve the right of manipulation.

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
1stwattlife

Reply #5 - 03/13/24 at 16:00:57

This 'Clash of the Titans'-esque view has been shared by so many people and groups of people for so long it must have a silver thread of truth running through it. I don't know if they know who I am, but, since I hang out with (obviously) one of their favorite muses I feel like they at least know I am around! lOl!

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 03/14/24 at 19:41:15

You're not too shabby yourself there 1watt. In my career, I had a couple of the finest partners anyone could ever ask for. Even when a day was a shitty one, my partners kept me rounded and squared away. It was a mutual thing. I am retired now. Surrounded by good people at a 'shop' or business so important. I think about them more than they know. All the best~   Smiley

IP Logged
DJFreon

Reply #7 - 03/14/24 at 21:05:42

For us to recognize and be the spirit is a gift. Many people, like Steve, are artists with great imagination. Too keep reaching is life's essence and when we have the Chi to do that we have happiness.

Allen & Heath Xone 92
TAD TSM-300 Willsenson R8
KRK V88 ESS AMT x 4, Bi amp tube amps, Dr. Bag PP amp Douk KT88 fed DBX 234 Lii 10S SEUFO84
Douk B300 mono blocks tube amps ESS AMT 3
SDX12 DBX 510 Sunfire
Denon & Tascam
Dragonfly RED
DIY Headwre
  IP Logged
dank
Seasoned Member

pair of dual 18
Imperials

Reply #8 - 03/14/24 at 21:23:41

So, you think that (at least some of) the audio gods are women?  Might explain a lot.

Dan

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #9 - 03/15/24 at 01:25:22

Indeed : )

WWW   IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 03/15/24 at 01:40:31

I asked Microsoft’s Copilot to draw me a picture of Audio Gods, and this is what it came up with:

Then I asked if to make it less colorful, and it just gave me a kick ass banner (if the Audio Gods ever decided to have one).

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #11 - 03/15/24 at 17:10:02

Both are impressive from the perspective of how does it come up with this stuff : )

WWW   IP Logged
1stwattlife

Reply #12 - 03/15/24 at 18:41:31

MikeinMontana-

I would quote you for a response, but I have not figured out how yet... I will work on it! lOl

Thank you for the kind words... I agree with you whole heartedly. I left an ungrateful stifling environment to come here. The quality of the team here was a primary reason. I have alot of respect for the team and the brand. Just this morning I was in a very nasty personal funk.  I mentioned it to Steve because he is so good with redirecting negative vibes and his perspective parallels my own on many subjects. We chatted about five minutes and it was a great help. I am still working out of my funk, but it is so much easier with a little help from my friends... as they say. You guys all help as well. I am grateful for all of you!

IP Logged
Loic
Verified Member

Reply #13 - 03/16/24 at 03:55:24

I am all-in on that belief!

IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Reply #14 - 03/18/24 at 17:16:34

"I am grateful for all of you!"  
That right there covers it~ Right back at YOU too!  [smiley=beer.gif]

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #15 - 03/18/24 at 19:18:11

I have a slight fear of the Audio Gods, then a deep, attentive reverance.

When I am so fortunate as to have of sense of some of their present presence, I get so many ideas, before I can even reclaim my dropped jaw. It's like every ruffle of a robe or tilt of a hand I have an idea on something else to dig into.

I am "nearly" satisfied with the way my system stands, but all those ideas are useless without making some of them come to life.

The fear comes from never getting a clear enough, full conception of an "idea" to know whether or not I am chasing the right ruffle or tilt.
Try it and see! Yep, but NOT losing ground due to an experimental idea takes some work.

I love the pics of the paradise where some of the Audio Gods hang out.
I wonder where they placed their speakers.
Smiley

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #16 - 03/19/24 at 16:34:00

I have learned more about how to use the AI, so here is my most recent rendering of the Audio Gods...

WWW   IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #17 - 03/19/24 at 17:32:58

Woah, I am glad I have not had to interact with such gods! That is a scary lot to me!

Cool

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print