Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 12:46:21 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Zen Switch Box w/Remote Volume +/- $720 (Read 325 times)
bloodlemons

FS: Zen Switch Box w/Remote Volume +/- $720
03/06/24 at 03:31:05

ZSB $475
Remote Volume $250
Stereo/Mono Switch $55
Extra Remote Control (2 total) No extra charge

So, $780 to start.

But:

Light scratching on top (not through the paint, but can be seen at certain angles in the right light): deduct $50

Original stick-on feet missing; have been replaced with basic rubber pads: deduct $10

The Decware serial number sticker with my name and all of that fell off at some point and I don't know where it is. No deduction unless it's a serious issue somehow. I believe Decware will stick a new one on there if you want to have me send it to them for the warranty transfer.

So, current asking price: $720, OBO, shipped CONUS. Prefer PayPal F&F to avoid fees.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
bloodlemons

Re: FS: Zen Switch Box w/Remote Volume +/- $720
Reply #1 - 04/02/24 at 23:22:43

NEVERMIND. Turns out the ZSB is still useful in my system. As you were.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print