Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 13:52:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Decware issued Tung Sol KT66 (Read 547 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

New Decware issued Tung Sol KT66
01/08/24 at 00:11:18

Fellow members,

Up for sale is a brand new and unused matched quad of Tung Sol KT66 audio tubes.  These were hand picked and matched by Decware as part of the purchase of my Torii MKIV 25th amp back in 2019.  

When Decware sent my Torii, they sent me a quad of EL34 by accident.  I had a quad of Gold Lion KT66 on hand, so I installed them to evaluate the amp.  When I finally received the Tung Sol’s,  I popped them in to make sure they were in good working order, and then retired them.   I have been enjoying the KT77’s and  really like their sonic signature, so I don’t foresee me ever going back to the KT66.  

A new matched quad of KT66’s are going for $300 on line at Audiotubes.com.  While they are electronically matched, no one goes the extra mile like Decware does to match their tubes sonically.  Here is a link to their site….

http://www.theaudiotubes.com/tung-sol-kt66-m-quad.html

At this time I am asking $250 for the tubes.  I will cover the shipping costs here in the States, USPS Priority Mail or UPS.  I will accept PayPal or Venmo as a method of payment utilizing friends and family.  

Full disclosure upfront as to not avoid any confusion or hard feelings…I am reserving the right to select the member whom I choose to conduct business with.   While many like the first come first serve method, I feel that is a bit unfair at times.  I’ve seen arguments on this forum over the matter, so please understand my position.

Please reply back and/or shoot me a PM if you are interested.  Thanks for looking.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
pineman
Verified Member

Re: New Decware issued Tung Sol KT66
Reply #1 - 01/11/24 at 00:58:36

PM sent.

VPI Classic w/ Ortofon 2M Black, ZP3; PS Audio DSD & PST; ZMA, Zenstyx; Bösendorfer VC-7
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: New Decware issued Tung Sol KT66
Reply #2 - 01/11/24 at 14:22:21

Everyone,

The tubes have been sold.  Thanks for looking.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print