Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 07:01:47 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tony Anderson Music/ Immanuel Vinyl (Read 334 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Tony Anderson Music/ Immanuel Vinyl
12/15/23 at 02:35:57

Everyone,

While scrolling through Instagram….I came across Immanuel Vinyl.  This is an independent project of the work of Tony Anderson, where he outsourced every aspect of the project.  

Here is the website…

https://immanuelvinyl.store/

The album is more celestial and soft.  Not what I exactly expected, but nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed it.  There’s a nice use of echoes on the work that renders some nice decay.  He includes the sheet music with this album.  I’ll try and  post a quick video tomorrow so you guys can hear the music.

Happy Listening!

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Re: Tony Anderson Music/ Immanuel Vinyl
Reply #1 - 12/15/23 at 08:09:31

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to find this on Tidal. Great late night, lights out, listen! I’m now deep in the rabbit hole of Nuit. Not my typical style, but really enjoying this.

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Energy Veritas>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: Tony Anderson Music/ Immanuel Vinyl
Reply #2 - 12/15/23 at 11:47:49

Yes I did enjoy this music as well. Not my usual listening either, but it was perfect with the lights out and just my Christmas tree lit.  The vinyl album was expensive, but it’s a very well put together package in every aspect like a piece of wall art. The added booklet with the music score was a nice added touch.

Here is the Tidal link to the album for those who want to give it a try.  

I’ll stream this album tonight and see how much of a difference it sounds between the digital version and the vinyl counterpart.  The vinyl album does sound amazing though.  

https://tidal.com/album/333402344

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print