Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 11:41:43 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For sale: Decware Ultra Pre-amp with updates. (Read 1192 times)
neac1976

For sale: Decware Ultra Pre-amp with updates.
12/10/23 at 06:06:13

I am selling my Decware Ultra Preamp with the following upgrades;
1. Stepped attenuator- a $500.00 option.
2. Upgraded sockets- a $30.00 option.
3. Most importantly, Steve installed 12 beeswax caps on all channels which was a $900.00 upgrade.  I believe that this is the only Ultra with these upgrades.

-I am selling this preamp only because I am receiving Steve's 25th. anniversary preamp.
-The functions that this preamp can perform are too numerous to mention in this post, so please read the description on this website.
-This preamp is in perfect sonic and physical shape and has only been connected in my dedicated music room.
-I have the original double boxes and packaging from Decware.
-I have many top shelf tubes available that were used with this preamp and I might consider selling that are not included in my price.  If you are interested we can discuss this option.
-I have stellar feedback on the various forums under neac1976 so you can buy with confidence.
-Please pm me for photographs and questions.  
-I will also include the original invoice and subsequent invoice outlining all of the above, mentioned upgrades.
-If you are interested, I will also ship The Ultra back to Decware and you can order the warranty transfer from Steve directly.

Price for this preamp is $4500.00 including FedEx insured shipping in the Continental U.S.
Thank you for your interest, Mark.

IP Logged
charles hidalgo
Seasoned Member

Re: For sale: Decware Ultra Pre-amp with updates.
Reply #1 - 12/10/23 at 07:25:15

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

SEWE300B #004
HDTv2
Zbit
Schiit Freya+
Schiit Loki Max
EverSolo Streamer/DAC combo
Custom AT turntable
Softone phone stage
TEAC and Otari tape machines
SVS Pro 1000 subs
Nordost cables
WWW   IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #2 - 12/10/23 at 22:08:39

The Ultra has been on my radar for close to 10 years after I purchased my ZSTAGE.  These almost never come up for sale on the used market.  If I didn’t buy my white CSP2+ to match my white zen amps… I would be all over this.  Somebody please buy this and give it a new home.  

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #3 - 02/23/24 at 03:29:09

I have reduced the price of my upgraded Ultra Preamp to $4000.00.  If you are interested we can talk about the possibility of me also selling the tubes that I have been using with this preamp.

IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #4 - 03/15/24 at 05:20:20

I have reduced the price of this upgraded Ultra to $3850.00 and if you are interested we can still discuss purchasing all of the tubes that I use.
Take care,
Mark

IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #5 - 03/22/24 at 04:00:37

This Ultra Pre Amp is no longer for sale.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print