Free Vinyl (Read 1343 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Free Vinyl
11/13/23 at 23:40:04

Fellow Vinyl lovers….

I just received an email from the Sound Of Vinyl for VIP  Early Access.  They are offering free vinyl albums and you only pay for shipping. I just ordered 14 albums and the total came to like $147 bucks.  Order fast because one album I added to my cart was sold out by the time I checked out.  The selections are limited, but I’m sure you can find a few that are worth buying.

The last time they ran this special I grabbed like 9 albums.  Out of the 9 there were like 2 that were just not good….bad pressing and a bit warped.  Overall it was worth the sale.

Here is the link …..

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/collections/secret-specials

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Free Vinyl
Reply #1 - 11/14/23 at 03:47:59

Thanks! Just picked up Tom Petty and Venus and Mars.
$25 is worth the chance for shipping.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #2 - 11/14/23 at 12:43:49

Your welcome.   I picked up a Tom Petty Album as well.  The second Tom Petty album I had in my shopping cart…and it was sold out by the time I went to check out.  I also grabbed some Sonny Rollins, Coltrane, other jazz albums, and a few Christmas albums.  To pay only for the cost of shipping is worth it.  

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 11/14/23 at 13:42:00

Wow, thanks for this link. I got four: a Coltrane, a George Russell, a Traffic and a Keith Jarrett.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #4 - 11/15/23 at 03:13:38

Your welcome.  I’m glad you were able to grab a few albums.  

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 11/15/23 at 03:39:23

Thanks for this link, Dominick!

I snatched a few as well.
Two Coltrane, George Russell, Gil Evans, Traffic, Sonny Rollins.

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #6 - 11/15/23 at 12:50:26

DD…. I’m looking forward to the Coltrane and Rollins albums.   My wife and daughter are looking forward the the Christmas albums.  

IP Logged
Sean
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 11/15/23 at 17:57:40

Thanks for the heads up Dom, I had unsubscribed from the list a week or two ago. I was able to add three to the cart and checkout unlike last time where it only seemed to work ordering one record per order. Let's see what happens first now...cancel or delivery!

The Tom Petty's seem to be back in stock now. I've got all those, but grabbed Full Moon Fever as my current copy was "club" copy. Likely no huge difference.

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 11/15/23 at 21:28:01

Hey, Dominick, I have a running joke I use to ward off people offering me Christmas albums.

"I'll buy a Christmas album when Five Finger Death Punch (modern hard metal band, if you are not familiar) releases theirs."

Today, on my outing with my daughter, I bought two Christmas albums. First is one I found that my wife has wanted for years because they had it when she was a kid growing up and the other is Winton Marsalis, Christmas Jazz Jam.
For my wife ...  A Partridge Family Chrismas Card

I can not hide. I am facing this straight on, like a strong man would.
My wife will be very happy and that alone will make me a stronger man.
Smiley

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Sean
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 11/15/23 at 22:24:58

How about a Christmas concerti?!?! Oh the horror!

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #10 - 11/22/23 at 12:58:36

Just received my bulk order of the vinyl records.  So far I listened to 3 out of 14 and they are all good.  The GoGo’s greatest Hits needed a bit more bass from the ZRock2, but otherwise it’s decent.   I had placed a second order for a few albums that came back in stock…so I should be getting them by the end of the week.

Happy Listening

Dom

IP Logged
rocketmotor
Verified Member

Reply #11 - 12/05/23 at 15:40:44

I'm waiting for the 11 records for 1 cent sale.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print