Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 14:46:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Schiit Freya Plus Bundle (Read 1464 times)
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Schiit Freya Plus Bundle
06/22/23 at 14:36:08

Selling my beloved Schiit Freya Plus balanced tube preamp in mint condition.  This is intended to be sold as a bundle with the following:

1) Originally supplied quad of new production 6SN7 tubes
2) A matched pair of Sylvania 6SN7 GTA and GTB tubes
3) A matched pair of Sylvania VT-231 (premium WWII era and one of my favs)
4) A quad of high quality socket savers.  I got these used, but based on my comparison of another brand—really high quality.  Although I’m not 100% sure, I believe it is the following Japanese brand: https://pulsetubestore.com/products/plug-play-novib-octal-nos-ge-usa-omron-japan...
-socket-saver©-with-vibration-reduction-base-not-made-in-china-everybody-needs-o
ne
5) Aftermarket PC — 3ft Avius Power Cable (12 AWG) with Copper Connector upgrade—from Cullen Cable
6) Balanced 1 m. XLR cables from WireWorld— Equinox 8

Putting it up here first and then then I will go to other platforms including Audiomart.  I am the original owner—purchased end of 2021 if I recall correctly.

Asking price for the bundle is $1200 shipped to CONUS.

Will try and put up pics later.  In the meantime, feel free to reachout with any questions.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Re: Schiit Freya Plus Bundle
Reply #1 - 07/06/23 at 03:30:02

Decided to keep the balanced interconnects for now and replaced it with 1943 matched RCA VT-231/6SN7 tubes..  Revised ad is on Audiomart:

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649997289-schiit-freya-plus-bundle/

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 07/20/23 at 21:27:32

Plan to revise it to $1200 shipped to CONUS.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 10/27/23 at 02:00:15

Price drop to $1100. Please note that the balanced cables are no longer included—I replaced them with a pair of my fav 6SN7’s—the RCA VT-231 Grey Glass from 1943.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 12/22/23 at 19:46:47

I’m open to unbundling the tubes and socket savers if anyone is interested

IP Logged
charles hidalgo
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 12/22/23 at 22:47:19

One of the best preamps I have owned/own for the money and I will probably never sell it because I couldn't get back anywhere near what I paid. I've seen them (not with the amazing tubes you are offering of course) for almost half of what I paid shipped mint. If anyone isn't familiar with it I love it for the fact it can do passive, active SS, or tube mode. SE and balanced ins and outs. Nice stuff.

Charlie

SEWE300B #004
HDTv2
Zbit
Schiit Freya+
Schiit Loki Max
EverSolo Streamer/DAC combo
Custom AT turntable
Softone phone stage
TEAC and Otari tape machines
SVS Pro 1000 subs
Nordost cables
WWW   IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Re: Schiit Freya Plus (Updated sans Bundle)
Reply #6 - 02/01/24 at 16:33:06

PRICE DROP after Unbundling the extra tubes and other accessories.

$800 Shipped to CONUS only.

Includes Black Freya Plus in mint condition, remote, stock PC, original box.

PM me with any interest.  I plan to re-list on Audiomart today as well.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print