Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 18:40:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thinning out the audio stash NIB speakers, etc. (Read 1027 times)
DRB
Verified Member

Thinning out the audio stash NIB speakers, etc.
06/12/23 at 01:00:43

I need to thin out excess cables and accessories.  

I’ll list everything here. PM me or email me if you are interested in anything

I’ll ship the cables free to CONUS at asking price.

Cables:

- 2 pair of Mood Acoustics 9’-10’ pair of loudspeaker cables.  - $100 of sold separately or $150 of sold as a pair.

These have been a reference cable of mine for years. I bought them when I acquired a set of TIDAL Audio loudspeakers (www.tidal-audio.de). They were recommended by the manufacturer.

They sound wonderful.

- DIY loudspeaker cable (tinned copper) 9’-10’ - $50

This is a a custom DIY speaker cable made from tinned copper. It has Amphenol brand SpeakOn connectors and Furutech rhodium spade lugs on the other end. I can replace the SpeakOn connectors with Banana plugs if you would like.

This is a great cable. It gets out of the way of the music.

- Gotham Audio 50150 speaker cable 6’ pair - $50

Lots of reviews online discuss using the entire shield and center conductor for a single leg of the speaker cable. I found this way was best sounding. I installed pure copper spade lugs to both ends of this cable. It is only 6’ long.

The sound is wonderful and full bodied.  

- Supra LoRad 2.5 MkII - $60

This cable has MonosAudio pure copper 15amp IEC and pure copper US standard plug. I love this cable.

- Elco Audio Blue Star Palladium Power Cable - $500 obo

ELCO Audio Blue Star Power Amp Power Cord/ 6 foot originally $2500.

Very nice cord!! Sounds great with everything I mated it to.

13 AWG Line and Neutral Palladium plated pure silver(99.99% purity) twisted wire. 11 AWG Ground Palladium plated pure silver (99.99% purity)twisted wire.

Here is a review on the cable http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/elco-audio-blue-star-cables

- 2 Nickel Power Reference Mk. VII by Loyalty - $60 each , $100 for both.

These are pretty stiff and the ground pin on each of them is a little bent. Nothing that keeps them from performing. These are great cables just a little too stiff for my layout.

Accessories:

- Blue Circle Audio Tube Simulator in a Pipe (TSP) - $200

- 1 Pair of Tube Simulator Pipes (left and right channels) balanced and unbalanced - $200

These are interesting items that add the sound of tubes when inserted into your audio system before your power amplifier. If you have a receiver it will go between your audio source and the receiver.

They have both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs.

Give them a try and see what they do for your audio system. I have never tried them in an all tube based system.  

Speakers:

SOLD - 1 pair of New In Box Acoustic Technologies Classic Series Speakers - SOLD

IP Logged
DRB
Verified Member

Re: Thinning out the audio stash NIB speakers, etc.
Reply #1 - 06/13/23 at 01:55:13

Supra LoRad is Sold

IP Logged
DRB
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 06/14/23 at 05:26:01

Everything is sold.  

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #3 - 06/14/23 at 15:40:26

I just have to comment on the great photos of the items for sale. Usually, a seller offers out of focus, overexposed crappy photos with a description that is about the same. All of these were professionally done in comparison.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print