Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prototype speaker box (Read 881 times)
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Prototype speaker box
04/17/23 at 01:01:38

Want to help me with a community project? I designed an infrabass subwoofer like the wicked one. It's designed for ten inch and one eight inch drivers. I have no way to cut wood and build it (I live in an Adult Family Home) . I just want it built it with two tens and an eight inch loading a longer horn than the Wicked One and Wicked One 32. I don't have much money and I don't know if I can pay for shipping but it would be nice to get a home entertainment center.

It looks good on paper. Steve said that if I want to go ahead and build it all the power to me. My social worker told me to email potential builders but they all want $500 or more! Can we turn this into a community project? Just for fun... To see who can build a better model than the one in the picture I am posting.

If you want to build it I will send you the Cartesian coordinates in private messages but you gotta promise me that you will keep the coordinates to yourself and just build what I send you seeing as how I might be giving one person one set of coordinates and a completely different coordinates to a different person. . Not trying to have a fight About who owns what!

Please call it a Hellion Thunder Sub Infrabass loud speaker... Your input might change the entire project.. If it doesn't actually do infrabass then definitely remove the infrabass word from the name.. the first person to send me an email to battleship.walking@outlook.com
with the picture of the correct placement of the eight inch driver in my design in private email gets the cartisian coordinates and a real working picture of the drawing. Just use Windows paint and draw a red driver where the eight inch driver goes.
((The picture has things missing and you will not be able to build it from this drawing))

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Re: Prototype speaker box
Reply #1 - 04/20/23 at 00:42:40

Nobody has sent me anything so far. I have revised my design to fit this 6 inch driver rather than an 8inch. YOu can have multiple attempts at guessing where the now 6 inch Driver please take a stab at it. If you can't modify the picture to show me the placement of the driver just tell me to connect the dots #1, #2, #3....etc

I;m now using this driver This driver that I bought.. scroll down to see it.

Bose Acoustimass 10 Replacement 6" Speaker Tested 111791-K W/ Screws & Gasket

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195288299298?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&s...

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
HellionDarklord
Seasoned Member

Crazy box designer.

Reply #2 - 04/20/23 at 00:50:52

BTW anyone know of pair of 6x9 subwoofer driver under $50?  I have to keep costs down. I only have $75.oo at the end of the month.

Dunno what amp to buy
  IP Logged
annamartinez
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 05/16/23 at 17:30:42

Your design is impressive to me. Can you send Cartesian coordinates for me. I will keep myself.
time shooter 2

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print