Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 20:41:15 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3600/pr. firm (Read 2534 times)
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3600/pr. firm
03/11/23 at 15:43:02

After a great deal of thought I have decided to offer my beautiful pair of Omega XRS SAHO floor standing speakers for sale. The SAHO's are Louis's top of the line speakers, a very high efficiency two way design with the highly sought after Alnico drivers. These speakers were purchased in February, 2017 and used in my dedicated two-channel system. Smoke and pet free home.

The speakers have two-tone cabinets. Bird's-eye maple front and rear with cherry sides and top. They look stunning and are in excellent condition. I have all the original packaging, magnetic grills and floor spikes as well.

Here is a link to additional information from the Omega website:
https://omegaloudspeakers.com/collections/tower-speakers/products/super-alnico-h...
igh-output?variant=32197537356

Here is a link to some pictures of the speakers: https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=manage;album=22607

Due to my concerns about UPS and Fed Ex shipping, these are offered for sale locally in the SE PA, S NJ and DE areas. Happy to host interested buyers to audition these in my home system. I'm located in northern DE.

Payment via PayPal (add 3.5%), cash or cashier's check are acceptable. The speakers pair extremely well with Decware amps and preamps. I'm posting here first in the hopes of finding these a good home. Please PM me with any questions you may have and thanks for looking.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Re: Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3600/pr. firm
Reply #1 - 03/13/23 at 16:15:31

For anyone shopping for speakers, these Omegas are a great buy.  I purchased Omega XRS SAHO from an online seller last summer and have enjoyed them immensely.  Part of what motivated me to buy was the positive feedback on Omegas posted here and the direct encouragement to buy from current owners.

One could not go wrong with these.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 04/23/23 at 22:39:18

Bump. Considering offers before posting on U.S. Audio Mart.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/24/23 at 01:17:37

Just to add my experience with these speakers (mine are the large monitor version on stands, but the same drivers), last night I tried an experiment with a 1 watt amp. They just played beautifully. MacBook Pro to PS Audio Directstream dac to ZBit to ZStage to ZRock to Linear Tube Audio MZ2 Preamp/integrated 1watt amp. It was all there - the detail, the soundstage, the center image, everything. Then I switched to my Willsenton 300B amp at 8 watts. I was REALLY glad that I remembered to turn the volume down on the preamp and the amp, because, WOW! Especially with the boosted signal, these speakers really SING! They play well softly, but can definitely put out the volume if you want it. So if you are looking for a great pair of speakers for nearfield or for full-room listening, as Tony said, you can't go wrong with these.

Randy

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re: Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3350/pr.
Reply #4 - 05/16/23 at 14:07:59

FYI,  I've listed the speakers on U.S. Audio Mart. Here is a link for interested parties.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649984386-omega-super-alnico-high-output-xrs...

HK

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re: Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3350/pr. firm
Reply #5 - 06/25/23 at 19:18:23

Bump. Still available.

HK

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re: Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3050/pr. OBO
Reply #6 - 06/27/23 at 21:00:01

Price drop, they need.a good home. Please PM if interested, thanks.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649984386-omega-super-alnico-high-output-xrs...

HK

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re: Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - Sale Pending
Reply #7 - 08/22/23 at 21:25:51

Sale pending.

HK

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

SOLD: Omega XRS SAHO Speakers - $3600/pr. firm
Reply #8 - 08/26/23 at 13:29:55

Speakers have SOLD.

HK

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #9 - 08/26/23 at 16:07:35

Someone just got a fantastic set of speakers and is going to be loving life just a little bit more. Congrats on the sale. Love our Omega's.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print