Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 22:29:39 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SOLD PS Audio GCHA headphone amplifier for sale (Read 403 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

SOLD PS Audio GCHA headphone amplifier for sale
02/26/23 at 19:45:49

PS Audio GCHA headphone amp for sale. This is a fully operational amplifier in excellent working and cosmetic condition, is fully balanced and has balanced and single-ended inputs, 1/4" headphone output.

The Gain Cell aspect of this is a real plus–the same sound signature at any volume, always ready to go. And it sounds as if there is also a preamplifier ahead of the amplifier as far as body to the sound. This with every headphone I’ve tried is a bit on the warm side of neutral, pleasantly so. And there’s power enough to drive any pair I’ve put to use, I think it would drive to excessive loudness anything but electrostatic. I’ve used them with a pair of planar magnetics that are pretty difficult to drive with gobs and gobs of headroom available.

PM here or email me at lonjazz@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

https://www.psaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/GCHA-Amp-manual.pdf

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: SOLD PS Audio GCHA headphone amplifier for sale
Reply #1 - 02/26/23 at 20:19:21

This has sold, thanks.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print