Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/26/24 at 12:18:15 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kable Karma  - Audio Technica VM 95E cartridge (Read 765 times)
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Kable Karma  - Audio Technica VM 95E cartridge
02/23/23 at 14:52:07

Let the Karma Kontinue.

I am giving away an as new Audio Technica VM95E moving magnet stereo cartridge to a deserving forum member. This cartridge was used to assist in my first cartridge mounting and alignment test. It was played for approximately 5-6 hours on my modified Rega RB300 arm.

Here's a link with additional information:
https://www.audio-technica.com/en-us/at-vm95e

Please jot a short reply below with how you plan to use the cartridge and I'll select a recipient in a couple weeks. I'm looking to gift this to a budding vinyl enthusiast with an entry level turntable set up. As previously noted, pirevious KK winners are not eligible. No PM's please. I'll mail the carttidge USPS 1st class.

Thanks to all and happy listening.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Kable Karma  - Audio Technica VM 95E cartridge
Reply #1 - 02/23/23 at 16:06:14

Been using the SA version of this cartridge with satisfactory results. Heck better than just satisfactory really. It sure brings out each recording for better or worse. Listening to Donald Fagans 'Night Fly' album allowed me to hear more of the natural reverberation on a few of the songs. Was surprised at that.
This really is a good opportunity for someone to get into the business of vinyl at no risk.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 02/26/23 at 13:22:23

It's FREE, FREE, FREE. Bump for some more weekend looks.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
joralieu
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 02/26/23 at 14:49:15

I am interested, long time vinyl user with MC carts. I am building a Bottlehead phono pre that is MM only. Need a MM cart to get it going before I look into SUT for my MC Cart.
Thanks
Joe

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/09/23 at 21:08:29

The AT cartridge is heading out to Joe shortly. Enjoy and pay it forward if you can.

HK

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print