Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 19:52:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTS, Taboo Mk IV, w/ Extras (Read 1327 times)
Nick324

WTS, Taboo Mk IV, w/ Extras
11/17/22 at 20:47:58

WTS 2018 Model Taboo MkIV, 20th Anniversary model with Type II Beeswax Bypass Modification added.
$2365 cash or $2400 shipped via USPS and Zelle funds transfer.

Local cash sale in VA, DC or MD preferred. Zelle electronic fund transfer if shipping out of state. Amplifier can be unpackaged for local listening/test session if desired on both high efficiency speakers and headphones.

---This sale will include 4 various rectifiers for you to play with and an additional semi-custom Padauk wood base to swap out for the original black fancy figured wood that has taken on some character blemishes over the years from the previous owner. The actual amplifier plates are in perfect condition.---

Email me direct for pictures at ngmimikop@gmail.com  I love this site but always have difficulty uploading pictures and communicating.
Nick

Innuos Zenith MKIII > Lampizator Baltic3 > Vinnie Rossi L2iSE > SE341.5 or SE84UFO25, >> Heresy, K-horn, Philharmonic BMR, Ωmega Super 6XRS Alnico, LSIM703, Falcon LS3/5A, Steve's TR’s, Tube-Tots.
  IP Logged
Nick324

Re: WTS, Taboo Mk IV, w/ Extras
Reply #1 - 11/24/22 at 15:39:32

Happy to ship amplifier Direct to Decware for you to take advantage of warranty transfer and a full check-up for anyone that is interested. The new base and tubes will come directly to your home though.

Innuos Zenith MKIII > Lampizator Baltic3 > Vinnie Rossi L2iSE > SE341.5 or SE84UFO25, >> Heresy, K-horn, Philharmonic BMR, Ωmega Super 6XRS Alnico, LSIM703, Falcon LS3/5A, Steve's TR’s, Tube-Tots.
  IP Logged
Nick324

Re: WTS, Taboo Mk IV, w/ Extras
Reply #2 - 11/28/22 at 21:57:59

Sold to Chromadream.

I hope you enjoy it very much, this is an excellent product w/ a unique and extremely musical sound character. Thank you to those who inquired.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print