03/29/24 at 08:36:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZSTAGE (Read 1361 times)
Listened
Verified Member

ZSTAGE
10/30/22 at 21:00:01

Just joined, first post, but listing here at the suggestion of Lon.

I am selling a ZSTAGE that is about 27 months old. The sale includes a Sylvania 12AU7 tube and generic looking power cord. According to the previous owner, I am the second owner.

$775 firm including economy ground shipping. I accept PayPal Friends & Family, Apple Pay, or Zelle.

This is also listed on the PS Audio Marketplace forum and on USAM where I have some feedback history.

Forum rules prevent me from posting links to the other listings because I haven't created any other posts yet. Likewise for adding images to this post.

If you need cables to run this -- I did -- I ordered two sets of 1m DSR3S's and a new tube. I can offer any or all of these to the buyer at Decware pricing less 10%. (because I am still in my return window)

Thanks for looking!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: ZSTAGE
Reply #1 - 10/30/22 at 21:30:31

Welcome Listened! Glad you took on my suggestion.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 10/30/22 at 21:32:20

And you may need to make a total of five posts to receive PMs, I am not sure. . . . Those who are not members of the PS Audio forum may not be able to see the posting there.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Listened
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 10/30/22 at 22:38:08

Thanks for the information. I was not aware that PM would not immediately work for me. Interested buyers are welcome to contact me through the PS Audio forums or from the U.S. Audiomart listing.

IP Logged
Listened
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 11/03/22 at 14:05:35

sold pending payment

IP Logged
Listened
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 11/04/22 at 21:44:46

SOLD