Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is this possible? (Read 591 times)
derekinla
Verified Member

Is this possible?
09/24/22 at 03:13:31

" alt="" title="" border="0" />

I'm on the list for a Torii JR and feeling a little meter envy as I wait (page 3)... Is it possible to install 2 meters into the wooden base?

IP Logged
michaelG

Re: Is this possible?
Reply #1 - 09/24/22 at 21:09:32

It looks good. For me a perfect alternative would be a ufo 1 with the meters of the ufo 2

IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 09/28/22 at 01:48:55

Hello, Derek.
Steve may not notice this with the title you gave it. You probably need to either email him, or call him on the phone to ask for this modification.
I hope it turns out the way you want it.
Brian

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #3 - 09/28/22 at 18:14:29

We are unable to do custom work on ordered amplifiers due to the long waiting list.  When it gets back down to 100 we will consider it if it is possible to do for a reasonable amount.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
derekinla
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 09/29/22 at 17:54:33

Thanks Steve for the reply. I totally get it. With the backlog of orders, the priority for the foreseeable future will be to get out the standard configurations until a more manageable steady state will allow for these side requests. I would be interested in custom modification with the meters in the wooden base if at all possible at some point. One idea I had was to change the beveled shape of the standard wooden base to a flat face (like the SE84UFO or the mini Torii) to allow for easier drilling of the holes for mounting?

- Derek

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print