Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 11:00:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Starting my Room treatment adventure (Read 1057 times)
JazztoGo

Starting my Room treatment adventure
09/20/22 at 17:59:23

Hello everyone,

So to start I was talking to Steve awhile back and just have to say his a stand up guy.  He mentioned I should work on room treatment instead of getting different speakers, I was looking at the HR1 speakers.  He had mentioned that i would have better benefit from adding room treatments.

So begins my journey.  I started with GIK acoustics and they have an amazing free consult thing and just by resetting my room up the sound got better.  I picked them due to price and different color options.
Over time I plan to add treatements and see how things go.  

But just wanted to give a shout out to Steve for being such and amazing guy and all the people who work at decware.  Thank you all

IP Logged
1stwattlife
Verified Member

Re: Starting my Room treatment adventure
Reply #1 - 08/30/23 at 04:33:44

That's awesome!

Room treatment is so useful! Sage advice!

IP Logged
Dave B.S.
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 09/04/23 at 20:06:27

I plan to go down the same road with room treatment. I have heard a lot of good things about GIK and plan to call them for a free consult. Keep us posted as to the steps you take as you move forward on your journey. It's always good to get input from the experience others. Thanks, Dave

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #3 - 09/14/23 at 13:48:25

Hi Jazz...

I worked with one of the guys/consultants from GIK; see my post in this section.  Let me know if you want me to find his name for you. He was very helpful, and I am pleased with the results.  It is a process, mine went up over two major steps. I'm considering another additional step and would consult with them again beforehand.

Good luck with your room.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print