Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wanted: ZP3 and ZMC (Read 717 times)
Sean
Seasoned Member

Wanted: ZP3 and ZMC
09/02/22 at 16:43:04

Hey all,

I've been away for a bit dealing with some personal stuff. The short version of this is I'm looking for a ZP3 and a ZMC if anyone has one or the other they aren't using. Neither of these pop up used so I'm assuming those who have them are happy with them.

I'm currently using a Jolida JD9 and I think it's the weak link in my system, especially after getting my new to me SE84UFO. I recently tried a mod on the JD9 and thought I burned it up, I overheated the transformer something fierce. Luckily it still runs, but it made me realize I'm tired of some of its short comings. I want to get away from an op amp based pre. While looking at other phono pre's it has become obvious to me the ZP3 is what I want to try out. With all that said, I figured I'd try a 'wanted' post and if nothing comes up I'm going to get on the list.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have a ZP3, ZMC, or maybe even something that would tickle my fancy during the long wait for a new unit!

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
bloodlemons

Re: Wanted: ZP3 and ZMC
Reply #1 - 09/12/22 at 00:05:01

I have a ZMC-1 if you are still looking. Just let me know!

IP Logged
Sean
Seasoned Member

Re: Wanted: ZP3 and ZMC
Reply #2 - 09/13/22 at 20:57:23

I've got a ZP3 on the way. For now I'm holding off on the ZMC until I get the ZP3 and try it out. Thanks to everyone who PM'd and emailed!

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print