Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 06:05:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Would like to hear a SE84UFO3 (Read 906 times)
Pdxclimber
Verified Member

Would like to hear a SE84UFO3
08/31/22 at 01:35:13

Hi I just placed my order. So it will be a while before I get to hear my amp. I live in Troutdale, OR (just east of Portland). I am hoping that someone in the area would be willing to let me hear their amp. Let me know and I will give you my number.
Seems a bit aggressive to ask like this but, I had a call with Steve today and he suggested I ask the group.
Thanks

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Would like to hear a SE84UFO3
Reply #1 - 08/31/22 at 04:34:44

Since a UFO3 is basically the stereo model split in half, I would say that anyone with a stereo amp in the area would easily qualify ; )

Thanks,

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Re: Would like to hear a SE84UFO3
Reply #2 - 09/02/22 at 00:17:14

Not sure I'm in "area" but live about 3 hours out of Portland in Ocean Shores WA.  I'm running the entry level SE84UFO with the capacitor upgrade. It's connected to SpeakerLab SK corner horns.  (home made Khorns)  I also have a pair of Lii Audio F15s in boxes but they don't sound right and still a work in progress.

We are in and out but would be glad to give you a listen if you're flexible on the date.  My turntable and CD player aren't connected but with AmazonHD you should be able to listen to any style of music you want to listen too.  I also have some music burned to a hard drive (which sounds better) but can't guarantee that our musical taste will jive.  If you have music on a USB drive we should be able to get that to work.

Cheers,
Dana

Tom Waits:
And the newspapers were fooling,
And the ash-trays have retired
'Cause the piano has been drinking,
The piano has been drinking
The piano has been drinking,
Not me, not me, not me, not me, not me
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print