E = MusiC2 (Read 1591 times)
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

E = MusiC2
08/10/22 at 16:23:15

E = MusiC2
"Life without playing music is inconceivable for me. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music; I get most joy in life out of music." Albert Einstein

"Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die".
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Re: E = MusiC2
Reply #1 - 08/10/22 at 17:56:03

Nice, thanks!

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
armstdav
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 08/10/22 at 18:14:58

I'll bet his fingers moved at the speed of light.   Smiley

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #3 - 08/10/22 at 19:00:46

"Life without playing music is inconceivable for me. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music; I get most joy in life out of music."

Hey BJ,

What a great line!

I had never thought of a good personal text to add to my Decware profile until I saw your Einstien quote below.  I'd like to borrow some of it unless you want to use it in your profile. It says a lot about this time in my life.

Tony

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Doug
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 08/10/22 at 19:25:34

BicycleJoe Lo-Fi,

Thanks for that fascinating bit of Einstein’s biography!

Jay’s CD2T-Mk3
Denafrips Pontus II
ZROCK2 25th Mods
CSP3 25th & Custom Mods
PAP Quintets with Voxativ 1.6
First Watt J2 or Cary 300SEI
driving Voxativs—no crossover
LFD NCSE driving 15” Woofers
  IP Logged
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

Reply #5 - 08/10/22 at 21:55:41

Be My Guest Tony, my personal quote comes indirectly paraphrased from Pete Townshend
It's All In One Note. Listen
From the song  "Pure and Easy" https://youtu.be/zkB-3253mqw

"Pure and Easy" is Townshend's concept that life can arise from a single note.  Many of the Lifehouse songs were folded into the album Who's Next. "Pure and Easy" failed to make the cut for Who's Next, perhaps because more than any of the Lifehouse songs, it gave voice to two of the central notions he was able to explain about the project...that rock music could change the world, and that it was important that the performance bring the audience to a point of transcendence every night. A snippet of "Pure and Easy" became the coda to "The Song is Over". The song  captures Townshend's philosophies with power and eloquence..."Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die". As Townshend is struck by the beauty of this single note, he finds himself struggling to translate it to the world through his songs ..."I listened and I heard, music in a word,and words when you played your guitar". It is right there that he is telling us that music (in this case from a guitar) comes to us as actual words. Fascinating. As the world grows and the note becomes more corrupted with the passage of time, Townshend brings himself back to a final message, simple but all encompassing..."There once was a note,listen".

"Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die".
  IP Logged
Leonardo Warner
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 02/08/23 at 15:21:23

I was surprised to learn this fascinating fact about Einstein's life that I was previously unaware of.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print