03/28/24 at 17:37:12 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZTPRE for sale (Read 1331 times)
mperdue63
Seasoned Member

ZTPRE for sale
07/30/22 at 16:28:34

ZTPRE delivered April 2021. Remote control option, 3 pairs of inputs, pair of unbalanced inputs, copper foil caps, Anniversary mod. 120 volt. Black face and knobs. Excellent shape! Used very little, sounds great. I’m the original owner and bought it to pair with my ZMA. I have Anniversary amps in my listening space and don’t use the ZTPRE as much as it deserves. It needs a home where it gets enjoyed more. I have the original shipping container from Decware. The current website shows the new price to be $5,335 and if you add the anniversary mod at $200 you would pay $5,500 plus shipping.
This ZTPRE is like new. I wanted to see if any forum members had an interest before I posted elsewhere. I’d need $4,700 (includes PayPal fee) plus shipping.

LHY SW10}HiFi Rose 130RS}Holo Audio May KTE}Decware Sarah #003}Spatial Audio X5's
  IP Logged
Ahb3u
Verified Member

Re: ZTPRE for sale
Reply #1 - 08/04/22 at 21:59:26

Hi Malcolm
Thanks for sharing. You said that you have anniversary amps in your listening space.  What did you like or dislike about the ztpre to a balanced connection of the anniversary amps?

Thanks. Andy

EtherRegen/AfterDark Double Emperor clock> Innuos Zenith SE> Phoenix USB reclocker>Modwright Oppo205 and TD125>VosneRomanee>SE84ufo25> Caintuck Magnum Lii F15, Rel S510, Townshend Supertweeters and vibration control; Sound Application SA-XE Line power conditioner
  IP Logged
mperdue63
Seasoned Member

Re: ZTPRE for sale
Reply #2 - 08/04/22 at 22:36:25

Andy,
No complaints at all about the ZTPRE. I use a ZBIT between the ZTPRE and the SE84UFO25's so actually the signal is not balanced to the amps. The ZTPRE is "transparent" even when connected via the ZBIT, no color etc. just lots of goodness that you can't "really" hear but you can tell it's there in a good way. I primarily use the ZTPRE connected directly to my ZMA with a XLR balanced path. Again super transparent with lots of goodness. The motivation for parting with the ZTPRE is to help fund my latest speaker purchase. It is a great amp and the remote makes it even better.

LHY SW10}HiFi Rose 130RS}Holo Audio May KTE}Decware Sarah #003}Spatial Audio X5's
  IP Logged
mperdue63
Seasoned Member

Re: SOLD-----ZTPRE for sale
Reply #3 - 08/05/22 at 17:03:23

ZTPRE has been sold, thanks

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print