Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 23:36:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
audiophile related items(fuses/Vcaps)discounts (Read 805 times)
lazb
Seasoned Member

audiophile related items(fuses/Vcaps)discounts
07/07/22 at 19:31:07

no affiliation   F Y I only

Hello. Please be advised that I will be traveling from Wednesday, July 13th through Wednesday, July 27th. If you anticipate a need that requires shipment during this window of time, please place your order by this coming MONDAY, July 11th and I will be able to ship before I leave. The VH Audio website will still be 'live' and you can still place orders while I am away, but it will not ship until the 28th (when I get back). There will be a notice at the top of the shopping cart while I'm away that also notes this travel window. As always, I thank you for your support (and patience) while I am away.

July Specials at VH Audio:

synergistic-research-orange-fuse-mdFuse Specials, at VH Audio * 30% OFF IN-STOCK Synergistic Research Orange and Blue fuses, and 50% off in-stock SR20 fuses

Qty available of in-stock fuses is shown in the drop-down menus, AFTER you select the fuse size and blow rating... To take advantage of this offer, simply add IN-STOCK SR Fuses from one of these series into the VH Audio shopping cart, and click 'VIEW CART'. You'll then see a line item credit applied to your order. >>> Offer ends on July 31st <<<  To learn more, or order please click here: https://www.vhaudio.com/fuses.html
V-Cap TFTF series

Also, after 15+ years, the V-Cap TFTF series and V-Cap OIMP series are being discontinued, in favor of the newer V-Cap CuTF series and ODAM series, respectively. VH Audio is now offering the remaining inventory at a 50% discount off MSRP!

Since its introduction in 2004, the V-Cap TFTF series has been considered the Gold Standard for audio signal capacitors, only supplanted by the newer V-Cap CuTF series (copper foil version). It's now time to 'sunset' the V-Cap TFTF series, and now you can get the award-winning TFTF series for 50% off at VH Audio... while supplies last! The OIMP series has also been highly regarded by audiophiles as having the 'oil cap mojo' while being far more reliable and more linear at the frequency extremes.

Simply "Add to Cart" to see the discount applied to your order...

Best regards,

Chris VenHaus
VH Audio / V-Cap

IP Logged
michaelG

Re:  audiophile related items(fuses/Vcaps)discounts
Reply #1 - 07/07/22 at 22:05:37

Anyone knows what fuzes you need for a ufo and a zrock2?

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re:  audiophile related items(fuses/Vcaps)discounts
Reply #2 - 07/07/22 at 22:16:43

You can check the user manuals, which can be downloaded on the product webpage OR if you own one, look at the bottom of the unit. Steve usually includes the fuse value. Use short, slow blow fuses.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print