Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 05:09:47 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SE84C on US Audio Mart (Read 2259 times)
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

SE84C on US Audio Mart
03/30/22 at 01:34:24

The seller is including lots o'tubes, too.

IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Re: SE84C on US Audio Mart
Reply #1 - 03/30/22 at 07:19:11

Well, that was quick. Looks like it sold already. Hope somebody here got it.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/31/22 at 00:01:41

Does anyone know if there is a way to have Audiomart alert you to keyword updates as they are posted vs. accumulating them and sending it via a daily update?  Second time this week, I’ve gotten up to see something of interest in my inbox, but already sold by the time I accessed the listing.

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/31/22 at 00:41:01

Setup alerts on hifishark.com it searches audiomart.com and other sites that sell used gear

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/31/22 at 01:25:15

Thanks GroovySauce.  I have recently setup alerts on hifishark, but I think that also has a limitation of up to daily digest of updates.  It is certainly more useful considering it searches multiple sites.

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Carlsbad
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 04/10/22 at 15:01:11

I bought an SE34I.5 on Audiomart last week.  From the time it was listed until I bought it and the seller marked it sold was 2 hours 4 minutes.  I was lucky.  Another guy was asking questions but he took the first "I'll take it" that hit his inbox.  My buddy got a notification from hifishark the next day.  Hifishark sends out reports once a day and high demand items are sold by the time you get the notification.  good luck. --Jerry

Decware SE84UFO w/20th mods
Grimm MU1 Streamer
Lampizator Golden Gate 3 DAC
Tekton Encore Speakers
  IP Logged
Joey

Reply #6 - 04/10/22 at 18:31:22

FWIW,, I'll be listing a mini tori (latest iteration) and and and maybe a UFO 25 in the next couple of weeks.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 04/11/22 at 01:37:07

Jerry, can I call you my arch nemesis? Lol!

I am the other dude.  To be fair, I had already exchanged two e-mails with the seller, including telling him I was local (55 min away) and just wanted some additional pics and he had replied that he wasn’t home, so I assumed he was going to send it after he got home.  I figured he would prefer not having to go through the trouble of shipping.

About and hour or so, I figured I’d e-mail him again to let him know that I was still interested and just waiting on the final clarification, and was about to tell my wife that I was going to be headed out to pick up new gear when he e=mailed with the bombshell.  Still pissed off at myself for not acting more decisively.  Oh well.  I will continue to live vicariously through you and other Rachael owners…

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print