Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 00:35:37 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Schiit Loki Tone Control Equalizer (Read 989 times)
Doug
Seasoned Member

Schiit Loki Tone Control Equalizer
02/02/22 at 22:07:01

I bought this Loki some time in mid to late 2021 to see how it would fit into my main system………the one listed below.  I should have known that a $170 (price with with shipping) signal altering piece wouldn’t be well received by the rest of the system.  Oh, it is good at raising and lowering bass, midrange, and treble levels, but in a highly revealing system it’s just not a great fit.  In other words, you know it’s there messing with signal purity.  I used it for maybe an hour before taking it out of the system, and it has been sitting on my equipment rack ever since.

The Loki would fit in well with my family room system, or my garage system, but they both use SS integrated amps with built in tone controls.  I simply have no use for it and thought I would see if anyone has a need for an inexpensive tone control/equalizer.

Unfortunately, I can’t find the original box, however, it has been re-boxed far more securely than Schiit boxed it at the factory, and it is in perfect condition.  It comes with the power cord/wall wart and nothing else, which is, I believe, the way I received it from Schiit.

I’ll leave it up here for a couple of days and if no one has need of it, it will go to USAudiomart or eBay.

Price:  $130 Paypal FNF  (price includes shipping to lower 48 states)

[img][/img]

Jay’s CD2T-Mk3
Denafrips Pontus II
ZROCK2 25th Mods
CSP3 25th & Custom Mods
PAP Quintets with Voxativ 1.6
First Watt J2 or Cary 300SEI
driving Voxativs—no crossover
LFD NCSE driving 15” Woofers
  IP Logged
Doug
Seasoned Member