Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/26/24 at 11:22:39 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Viva Linea XP 300b Preamp. $18k msrp (Read 1029 times)
mnmax
Verified Member

Viva Linea XP 300b Preamp. $18k msrp
01/17/22 at 23:49:48

Viva Linea XP pre amp for sale. This one uses the 300b in the power supply. ELectro Harmonix 300b included. Shuguang or Sophia Electric Royal Princess available as a package deal if interested.

This unit is $18,000 when purchased new. Here’s you chance to get a killer pre that rarely comes up for sale.

The pre functions perfectly and’s sounds fantastic. Also it is absolutely quiet.

The separate sub adjust is a nice feature for those that bi-amp, and want more bass
It comes with the umbilical cord, EH 300b tubes for the power supply and the Russian Reflektor tubes for the pre section. The 300b has maybe 10 hours on them and the Russian tubes are new with maybe 5 hours on them.

This does NOT have a remote or phono options.

There are a couple small marks that are not noticeable from a foot or two away with the exception of the two chips smaller than a dime These are painted with automotive paint and could easily be touched up.

These will ship in two separate boxes, which will be double boxed with lots of foam. Therefore the boxes will be fairly large, 24x24x20 and will cost about 150.00 each to ship. My price includes shipping.

$3800.00 shipped conus. Payment via PayPal friends and family.
See my feedback on usaudiomart  also I’ve had a few transactions in this site as well.

IP Logged
mnmax
Verified Member

Re: Viva Linea XP 300b Preamp. $18k msrp
Reply #1 - 02/02/22 at 03:25:16

Sold

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print