Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 21:37:18 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Lii Audio Origin S-10 (Read 1543 times)
RKML0007
Verified Member

FS: Lii Audio Origin S-10
01/14/22 at 01:16:50

Started emailing Leo when the Silver-10’s just came out November 2020. The order finally went in end of January 2021. My set still has the Crystal-10 speaker terminal plate. When I received them toward the end of March, there were some cabinet issues and notified Lii Audio immediately.  

I worked closely with Leo for several weeks and ended up seeking local assistance with a professional woodworker. Lii Audio provided excellent customer service throughout the experience as best as they could all the way from China. The cabinets had slight misalignment in the baffles where it interfaces with the main body of the oval cabinet. Playing music with low musical frequencies resulted in a very audible buzzing rattle. Unfortunately my local repair efforts were ultimately unsuccessful, so Lii Audio sent replacement cabinets. I received them at the end of August 2021. I swapped over the drivers to the new cabinets and no more issues.

During that time, we began remodeling on the house and no longer have the space to enjoy these wonderful speakers. They’ve been hibernating in the garage ever since. I also had ZF15M based open baffles that were planned with the envisioned Decware system. I’ll spare the rest of the sad story but you can imagine how it is.

Anyway, I’m in the Los Angeles area. If anyone is interested in these for local pickup - asking $2000.00.

Thanks guys, hopefully these will go to a good home!

-Ron

IMG_3034.jpg
  IP Logged
RKML0007
Verified Member

Re: Lii Audio Origin S-10
Reply #1 - 01/14/22 at 01:48:27

Close up of speaker terminal plate

IMG_3031_001.jpg
  IP Logged
RKML0007
Verified Member

Re: FS: Lii Audio Origin S-10
Reply #2 - 01/14/22 at 18:59:20

Hi guys, I’ve been getting crazy lowball offers locally on USAM. I may as well offer free CONUS palletized shipping here at my asking price.

-Ron

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print