Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 06:33:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Customer Service response time (Read 1954 times)
GeoffF
Verified Member

Customer Service response time
01/11/22 at 15:27:47

Giving the Zen Torii Mk5 serious consideration for my first Decware purchase. Asked Customer Service a couple of questions, haven't received a reply as of yet. For members who have interacted with Customer Service before, what was the average response time to your emails? Maybe there are delays due to the number of people who have already pre-ordered.

Since I live in England, international exports don't qualify for the 10% deposit as U.S orders, so any purchase from my end results in the full payment of the amplifier upfront.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Customer Service response time
Reply #1 - 01/11/22 at 15:43:00

Responses can vary, they can take days and even weeks. There is a very small staff available at Decware.

If you were to pose questions here. . . you'll likely get good answers.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
GeoffF
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 01/11/22 at 15:47:13

Thank you Lon

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #3 - 01/11/22 at 17:02:29

Agree with Lon that posting your questions here will usually get excellent answers. And I'll add that if you are pretty sure you want a Decware product and just have questions about details I would suggest placing your order now for anything to get a spot in the queue. You'll have plenty of time to make changes to it before it goes into production.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 01/11/22 at 17:42:39

While I have not done this myself, I've been led to understand from postings here on the forum that calls placed directly to Decware (Sarah) are likely to get through faster than emails.  Additionally, I think you can schedule calls with Steve that way.l

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
GeoffF
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 01/11/22 at 17:48:25

Thanks for your suggestion guys, just to reclarify international sales require full purchase up front. We don't have the 10% deposit as an option to get on the list. I wished we did, then this wouldn't even be discussed.

IP Logged
Sarah Richardson
Verified Member

The Decware Glue

Reply #6 - 01/12/22 at 21:14:44

International orders can pay a 10% deposit, same as US. Steve will be updating the policy online due to our lead time. As long as you checkout with a credit or debit card, you will be charged 10%. If you checkout with PayPal, it will automatically authorize the total amount.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

IP Logged
GeoffF
Verified Member

Reply #7 - 01/12/22 at 21:33:39

Thank you Sarah. That's fantastic news.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print