Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 08:04:13 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: ICONOCLAST TPC RCA (Read 1307 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

FS: ICONOCLAST TPC RCA
12/10/21 at 17:34:04

I have 3 pairs of 3ft ICONOCLAST 1x4 TPC RCAs.

I misplaced the test sheet that comes with them. If I locate them I'm happy to forward along after the sale. I'm planning on moving in the spring so hoping to find them then.

$400 a pair. I'll cover shipping to USA.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
__Jon__
Verified Member

Re: FS: ICONOCLAST TPC RCA
Reply #1 - 01/01/22 at 17:14:11

How did you like these, by the way?

IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Re: FS: ICONOCLAST TPC RCA
Reply #2 - 01/02/22 at 12:40:37

I really like them! I had a full loom of ICONOCLAST RCA cables 3 TPC and 2 UPOCC. I was very happy with them and not looking for anything else. I wanted to move my turntable to the side of the listening room. I found a 8m pair of Snake River Audio Mamushi RCA interconnects for a very low price. I was really concerned about noise ground loops and other issues with the turn table so far away and on a different outlet. I went for it, I hooked them up between my DAC and Pre to test them and was blown away. The ICONOCLAST might have done everything “right” The SRA cables brought along some magic.

My guess is the difference in design philosophy, The ICONOCLAST are designed by math, measurements and theory. The SRA are designed by ear, listening and comparing, with a healthy amount of knowledge as a guide.

The ICONOCLAST are fantastic! I’m not in a rush to sell them as I wouldn’t mind holding onto one pair to have in the tool box. They blend really well with a wide range of equipment.

I’m comfortable recommending both brands. the ICONOCLAST TPC RCAs are in a different price range than the SRA cables, the SRA cables are 2.5-3x more money. The ICONOCLAST UPOCC are around the same price as the SRAs.

If I wanted to sell them in a hurry I would post on PS Audio's forums or USaudiomart and they would be sold quickly.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print