Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 11:05:20 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paired with Klipsch ChorusII (Read 1530 times)
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Paired with Klipsch ChorusII
12/02/21 at 18:51:35

Hi all. New register here but have been checking in for quite some time now. I recently ordered the SE84UFO2.1 and am curious if anyone here has this combo? Opinions, placement. I hesitated to order after having seen the very long list. Not from lack of patience though  ;)  This forum, web site, several review videos and my wife changed my mind. Some very knowledgeable, nice folks here. Thank so much~ Mike

IP Logged
Bilyeaux
Seasoned Member

Re: Paired with Klipsch ChorusII
Reply #1 - 12/03/21 at 21:16:17

Mike welcome to the forum! I just received my UFO2 and paired with Heresy 1’s I have refurbished from Crites. They sound awesome together and the amp jumped the sound quality up significantly from my class D Stellar amp. My speakers are 98 db an there is all the volume I need. With this amp you dont have to crank it to get the great fidelity you want. Im not familiar with your speakers but Klipsch in general are efficient and sound good to me. Enjoy!

ARC LS25MK2, UFO2.1 & Denafrips Pontus II DAC, PSA P300 Regen, Rega P6 w/ NEO and Rega MM Phono, Marantz CD6006, Bluesound Node 2i, Nakamitchi Cassette, Syzygy Sub, Omega JR XRS Towers & 74' Heresy rebuilt from Crites, ZWIRE speaker, DSRXLR, AQ connects
  IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Re: Paired with Klipsch ChorusII
Reply #2 - 12/03/21 at 22:54:05

Hi and thank you for the welcome! I too have a set of Heresy's, they are the mkII version, (great speakers!) but this will be hooked up to our Chorus II's. These are rated at 101db sensitivity so should be just fine power-wise, but I am sure I'll need to move them around a bit for best sound paired up with this. We have a very open room with cathedral ceilings, wood floors, large rugs do help a lot though. All of our Klipsch speakers, including a pair of KG2.5's, Academy, and the Heresy II's have Crites titanium tweeter diaphragms. Did this upgrade several years ago. All working as new. We baby them so they look new as well. We're Klipsch fans from long ago. Love them. I bet your having a blast! I will be waiting quite a while and didn't want to hold off getting on the list anymore. Hit a speed-bump a couple years ago and ain't getting any younger! Wife made me order! (Twisted my arm) One lucky dude. Just even more incentive to take care of myself  ;) . Thanks for the reply! As you get to listening more, let me know how it goes! Take care~Mike edit: After speaking to our son, he has placed an order now too. We'll wait in stereo.  ;D

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print