Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/29/24 at 13:14:36 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Decware/Turning Point Trapezium Monitors (Read 1204 times)
DavidRolon
Verified Member

FS: Decware/Turning Point Trapezium Monitors
10/24/21 at 01:04:25

When I ordered my Decware Zen Triode Amp, my intention was to use it as my desktop setup. I have a very small room with limited space, and needed speakers that would fit, but also play well with my amp. I came across the Trapezium Speakers on this website, and went ahead and ordered them after seeing Steve's endorsement. They arrived a few months before my amp, so I had a chance to enjoy them in advance of my amp arrival. These speakers are absolutely fantastic in the desktop/nearfield scenario, and really hold their own across the board. For starters, they are handmade in the USA by the same guys who build the rest of the Decware speakers. I first hooked them up to my fully restored 1970's era Marantz Receiver (2245) and they really sang. When my Decware amp finally arrived, I connected them and was really blown away with how great they performed. I have reconfigured my situation and took the plunge on a pair of Harbeth's paired with a Hegel SS Amp for the desktop rig. The Decware amp is now driving some bigger omega speakers in my larger listening room. So it's time to bid farewell to my little Trapezium's. They are in perfect condition, and a terrific solution to a smaller desktop rig. I have the original boxes they shipped in. The sell for $695 on this website. I'm asking $575 which includes shipping in the cont. US. These are beautiful, handmade speakers that sound fantastic. I would not be selling them if I hadn't changed my situation. $575 w/ free shipping.

Since this is my first post, this antique forum won't let me post links to images yet. You can check these speakers out on this Decware website in the speakers section. I can also email pictures upon request, until I get a  few more posts under my belt. Thanks...DR  

IP Logged
DavidRolon
Verified Member

Sold! Re: FS: Decware/Turning Point Trapezium Monitors
Reply #1 - 11/05/21 at 03:58:52

Sold

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print