Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 11:07:53 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: CSP3 w/ Miflex Caps (Read 1538 times)
Puggy
Verified Member

FS: CSP3 w/ Miflex Caps
09/07/21 at 21:46:51

Hi all,

Selling this CSP3 in excellent condition. Asking price is $1250. This unit has upgraded Miflex copper foil caps, dual output, and Oak base, which sells new for $1814. I also have a Walnut base which can be included or swapped for a small additional price.

The unit was built in 2014 but sent back to Decware in 2021 for a warranty transfer and upgrade to Miflex caps. The tubes were also replaced at this time and under a year old with low hours. The volume pot is occasionally slightly scratchy, but nothing too noticeable. This unit is in ‘like new’ condition given the new caps, tubes, and the fact it’s been looked over and tested by Steve in the last year.

Small note on Miflex caps… they are fantastic and sound great in Decware gear. Very transparent, natural, and dynamic. Slightly more neutral than the beeswax in my opinion. I have a mix of beeswax, v caps, and Miflex in my system and all play very well together. All of the new SE84UFOs on order are using Miflex as the standard cap (according to Steve’s recent post).

I’m including a few extra tubes in the selling price listed here:

- Stock tubes (3 x Russian 6N1P & electro harmonix 5U4GB)
- Tung Sol JAN 5Y3GT
- Valve Art 274b
- BEL e88cc/6922 made in India (similar to Amperex)
- Tesla PCC88

This preamp sounds amazing and love what it adds to the SE84UFO. My speakers unfortunately needed more juice so I’m now using a higher power integrated and do not have the need for a preamp. Your chance to get a great deal and skip the waiting list.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Technics SP-10mkii | Hana ML | Cinemag SUT | ZP3 (25th mods) | Denafrips Ares II | CSP3 | First Watt F8 | Tannoy Monitor Gold 12 (LSU/HF/12/8rs) | ZLC | Silver+Cotton interconnects & speaker wire | Duelund power cables
  IP Logged
Puggy
Verified Member

Re: FS: CSP3 w/ Miflex Caps
Reply #1 - 09/07/21 at 21:57:17

Will post pictures shortly.

Technics SP-10mkii | Hana ML | Cinemag SUT | ZP3 (25th mods) | Denafrips Ares II | CSP3 | First Watt F8 | Tannoy Monitor Gold 12 (LSU/HF/12/8rs) | ZLC | Silver+Cotton interconnects & speaker wire | Duelund power cables
  IP Logged
Puggy
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 09/07/21 at 22:34:06

IP Logged
Puggy
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 09/10/21 at 03:49:03

SOLD.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print