Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/26/24 at 18:19:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: The Mandalorian (Season One) 8LP box set (Read 795 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

For Sale: The Mandalorian (Season One) 8LP box set
12/22/20 at 21:34:49

I remember looking at this, I do not remember actually buying it... Cheesy I haven't done that in a long time!

Anyway. This is still in the shipping box. It is double boxed. I opened the outer box and took out the shipping slip. The inside box is still sealed.

https://mondoshop.com/products/the-mandalorian-season-one-original-soundtrack-8x...

This was $200 + tax + shipping from Mondo. They are out of print and listed for $350+ on discogs.com as of posting. One copy sold for $500. I'm sure this will hold its value or go up as it's a limited edition LP and it's Star Wars. I ask that if you do buy this to enjoy it or gift it to someone who will enjoy it. If I open this, I'll listen to it once and it will collect dust for decades, I'd rather it go to someone who will enjoy it.

I'm looking for $250 NET to me.

In a week or two I'm going to list this on discogs.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print