Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 14:53:42 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do I get in contact with someone to buy an amp (Read 1615 times)
Hula
Verified Member

How do I get in contact with someone to buy an amp
09/22/20 at 03:14:47

I’ve tried emailing and leaving a voice mail. I’m assuming they’re still in business? I had a question before I ordered an amp.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Re: How do I get in contact with someone to buy an amp
Reply #1 - 09/22/20 at 03:53:30

Check this page for hours, etc. Calling is generally better than email.

https://www.decware.com/newsite/contacts.html

All Modified: Balanced Transformer-DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender-RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro-ZBIT-CSP3-OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV, Simple Wave 300B-HR1/SVS Micro3000sub-Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: How do I get in contact with someone to buy an amp
Reply #2 - 09/23/20 at 04:17:56

Hula,

Please forgive us, during this pandemic we are at 300% capacity with the same staff.  Presently there are around 170 amplifier orders alone so it is taking longer.

Between Sarah and I, we both are spending all day every day on the phone during business hours, and answering emails before and after.  

That said, if you want to order an amplifier or speaker, and have questions, go ahead and order your best guess as to what you thing you might want, and that will secure your place on the list.  Presently our turn around time is at 16 weeks and climbing.  We plan to have a 3 day 10% off coupon available on October 2nd 3rd and 4th.  That will no doubt add weeks to the turn around time with the additional orders.  Point is, there will be plenty of time to spend quality time on the phone getting all your questions answered, making any changes to the order that you want, including even changing to a different amp if that's the answer.  It's no problem at all for about 10 weeks until we pull parts for your build.

Thanks for joining the forum, and welcome the family!

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print