04/18/24 at 14:33:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dust covers for amp (Read 1774 times)
bikehappy1
Seasoned Member

Dust covers for amp
03/12/20 at 18:10:42

Has anyone heard of a dust cover that would fit over the Zen amps? It would be similar to dust covers over turntables. I'm currently using a cloth napkin to cover my Torii when I'm at work but my wife thinks it looks like a dorm room.

Home: Torii MKIV-25, ZP3-25, HR-1’s, ZLC, DSR, DHC-1, PSA DSD, ZRock2, SA8005, Zenstiyx, VPI Prime, Hana ML, ZMC1.
Work: SE84UFO-25, Schiit modi, Trapeziums, MacBook air, Audirvana aiff. Also have a pair of ESS AMT 1C’s in workout room with a cxnv2.
  IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Re: Dust covers for amp
Reply #1 - 03/13/20 at 19:33:14

Nothing being used here.  Its a combination of hot tubes and the way the input jacks/speaker taps run that have kept me from trying anything.  I do give mine a dusting every once and a while using a soft paintbrush.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Re: Dust covers for amp
Reply #2 - 03/16/20 at 21:53:14

Ditto, too many wires out the top, so I pull the tubes and use a big 4" soft paintbrush for painting interior walls. It allows you to get into all the tight areas (when the tubes are out)

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print