Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 00:47:34 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Complete Columbia Albums boxes: Heifetz, Wiliams (Read 1000 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Complete Columbia Albums boxes: Heifetz, Wiliams
03/04/20 at 18:22:00

For sale: the Jascha Heifetz The Complete Album Collection, 103 cd and 1 DVD box set. I would say this set is in excellent condition. All discs have been played at least once and they are all accounted for and play perfectly.

I'm thinning the herd of classical box sets I have and this is the first I'm listing. 330 dollars for the set, includes Media Mail postage within the United States. US sales only please. If interested pleased PM here or email me at lonjazz@yahoo.com. Thanks!
ALSO:

NM condition John Williams Complete Columbia Album Collection box set. 59 cds, the set is complete with box and booklet.

Price is 230 dollars which includes media mail postage within the United States. US sales only please. If interested please PM on the forum or email me at lonjazz@yahoo.com. Thanks!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print