Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 14:59:59 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Torii Jr. with Klipsch Cornwalls? (Read 399 times)
Itube
Verified Member

Torii Jr. with Klipsch Cornwalls?
01/16/20 at 17:10:47

Hello, I'm considering Decware to drive my Klipsch Cornwall speakers.  I'm thinking either the Rachael, or the Torii Jr.

Anyone running either with the Cornwalls?

IP Logged
armstdav
Seasoned Member

Re: Torii Jr. with Klipsch Cornwalls?
Reply #1 - 01/16/20 at 20:06:22

I haven't owned the Cornwalls, but I used both an SE341.2+ (predecessor to the Rachael) and Torii Mk IV with my Zu Druids, which are similar in efficiency to the Cornwalls. While both would play loud enough to drive me out of the room, the Torii was better in every aspect at any volume, and was far more adjustable to taste. Just a better, more refined amp.

David

IP Logged
jslateiv
Seasoned Member

Re: Torii Jr. with Klipsch Cornwalls?
Reply #2 - 01/17/20 at 13:28:14

Tori Jr.  would be a fantastic match and if you ever have or wanted to use the amp for other less sensitive speakers then you would have that lead-way.    If you interested I have one about a year old I'm looking to sell at a bargain  ;)...     Another consideration would be the SE84UFO line of amps.   They will play very nice on the Cornwalls.  Downside being that they really only work well on sensitive speakers like the Cornwalls  (~95-100+db)..

PureFidelity Harmony (SS Zephyr MIMC / ZYX Ultimate 100 / Miyajima Madake) > Roon/NUC > Holo KTE May > Supratek Cortese LCR > SE84-25 Zen / Gerus 300B / Radu Tarta Ultimate 300B > Triangle Celius 202 / Zu Omen (Hi-Mod) / ZenMstrL-F15 : PSA P12 : Iconoclast Cabling
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print