Send Topic Print
Rachael for sale (Read 1758 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Rachael for sale
12/22/18 at 05:01:55

At the moment, I am considering selling my Rachael amp. This is the amp that Steve used in his shop for some time. It has the UFO upgrade transformers and bias upgrade as well. Jupiter beeswax caps, and a Gold Point selector switch. Many more points to consider as well. I will give details for the amp by morning. Photos to come.

PC230001.JPG

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

**$OLD**
Reply #1 - 12/24/18 at 18:15:36

Yup, she sold in a matter of hours. It took hours to properly pack this unit. This included making a wooden sided crate for the inside of the carton, and even spray foaming the surrounding inside areas. One of the most involved packing projects that I have ever done. Now let's see what UPS has to 'deliver';)

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print