Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 11:17:22 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fostex TH900 MKll sapphire blue (Read 1822 times)
Crazy Bill the Eel Killer
Seasoned Member

Tubes Rule !!

Fostex TH900 MKll sapphire blue
10/06/18 at 21:44:18

Hello all,
Going back to Stax. Will have a new Woo Audio WES here in a couple of weeks, and I have no need to keep these and the Stax set-up, so these will go.
New retail $ 1599.00. Purchased early June from Moon Audio, and very tenderly cared for. In as new condition. Comes with stand and cover to keep the dust off.
These cans trounced my Senn 650 w/ Cardas cable, my AKG 701, and my AKG 702 w Cardas cable. World class headphones by any standard. Just an unbelievably smooth and seductive listening experience. I drive them with my circa 2004 SE84CS. Would go great w/ any version of the SE84 amp or other dedicated headphone amp.
They'll be on Audiogon tomorrow for $ 1100.00 plus shipping.

Any member of this forum can have them for 1025.00 and I'll eat domestic shipping.

I'll e-mail pics to any one interested. PM w/ any questions.

Cheers,            Crazy Bill

IP Logged
Crazy Bill the Eel Killer
Seasoned Member

Tubes Rule !!

Re: Fostex TH900 MKll sapphire blue
Reply #1 - 10/31/18 at 00:47:04

Listed these on the 'Gon yesterday @ $ 999.00.
If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM and we'll talk. I'll let them go for a lower price, plus not having to pay Ebay and or PayPal could save someone a lot of cash. These are really superb cans by any measure. But my new Woo Audio WES is now in operation and I am a Stax fan for life. These need a new home.

Cheers, Crazy Bill

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print