Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 08:42:43 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PS Audio GCPH phono preamplifier (Read 403 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

PS Audio GCPH phono preamplifier
08/12/18 at 23:43:35

I have a PS Audio GCPH for sale. This is a solid state phono preamplifier with single-ended RCA inputs, both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR outputs, adjustable gain settings for MM and MC cartridges, a mono switch, a phase switch and an adjustable volume/gain control.

This is the version with a remote control. . . but. . . I no longer seem to have the remote control, I've looked all over. And PS Audio has told me that they no longer have any of these remotes to sell.  . . .

I also no longer have the original feet for the unit, but will include a set of three Ingram Engineering Roller-Block isolation components that work well with this unit:

http://www.ingress-engineering.ca

I would say condition is an 8 or ten conservatively rated. I don't have a camera to take pictures with at the moment. but the GCPH looks like this:

I'll sell the GCPH and roller blocks for 425 dollars including shipping within the continental US. (I only wish to ship within the US). If interested please contact me via PM or lonjazz@yahoo.com THANKS!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: PS Audio GCPH phono preamplifier
Reply #1 - 08/19/18 at 00:47:23

I'll send either Herbie's Audio Lab Tenderfeet or the Ingress Audio Rollerblocks with the GCPH. (Buyer's choice.)

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 08/20/18 at 17:46:04

Sold via PS Audio forum! Thanks

IP Logged
Grem
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 08/27/18 at 09:53:11

These never come up for sale in Oz Sad

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print