Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 13:30:11 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Long time lurker, New member (Read 2963 times)
Keith
Verified Member

Long time lurker, New member
07/23/18 at 05:37:47

Hi all, just wanted to say hi. Been lurking here for about 4 years. Bought a Tori MkV about 3 years ago with the ERRx speakers.
Currently Running an Oppo 203 optically to A Hugo, Zpre, Zbit, ZMA and HR1 speakers . Great stuff 😁😁
Bought Steve’s amps based on what I was reading in the forums. So thanks all for the education.
I Now have 12 diffusers ( about 27 square ft ) and 32 square feet of absorption is a small room!  Sounds awesome.
Drooling over the 25th and the DNA 2.  Would be a better match for my room. But not willing to give up the current system .
For new customers, Steve’s company and Bob Ziegler are first class to deal with. No worries there.
Once again I want to say thanks for all the great posts, info and cordial exchange. It’s refreshing.
Cheers
Keith

IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Re: Long time lurker, New member
Reply #1 - 07/24/18 at 01:16:51

Welcome
Smiley

IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Reply #2 - 07/24/18 at 05:37:51

Welcome Keith... and thanks for coming out of the shadows  ;)

You have a great system and all the reason in the world to feel proud that your listening experience is top-notch!  Smart move to embark on the room treatment journey.  It certainly changed my audio experience for the better.  

You have a special amp in the ZMA and whether you decide to the 25th Anniversary plunge or to have your ZMA “25th Anniversified,” you have an opportunity to even further elevate your experience.  But then again, the ZMA is stellar on its own so even if you held your ground, you are in good hands with the equipment you have.  

Cheers,
Jeff

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #3 - 07/25/18 at 02:42:37

Lurker - Welcome! Don't be a stranger, post often your thoughts, experiences and what the heck is happening in your room with your gear. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Keith
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 07/26/18 at 06:05:57

Thanks guys
Your right Jeff, it’s a great system. I am always hearing something new in music I know well. No fatigue at all. The exact opposite, I have a hard time turning it off and going to bed.
I am torn between sending the ZMA in for the anniversary mod or getting the 25th Zen. Should just do both. ( dreaming is cheap ).
Bottom line is I would be quite happy to sit pat with what I have. I Should add the Zrock2 as ten sytem isn’t very forgiving of some poor recordings that I do like. But even on the lousy ones the detail is all there. Just to thin and lacking a rich midrange and bass.  
Good recordings are amazing😁👍.
Gotta crash. Morning comes way to fast.
Spinning Steely Dan. 😊
Cheers
Keith

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print