Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 09:13:00 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale - CS3P and SE84UFO2 --PLUS DECWARE CABLES (Read 2352 times)
DONZI
Verified Member

For Sale - CS3P and SE84UFO2 --PLUS DECWARE CABLES
07/02/18 at 16:35:47

After auditioning my brother has declined to buy the gear listed below. 2.3 watts does not have enough power for his style of listening.

FOR SALE
LOCATION NAPLES FLORIDA

SE84UFO2
Built/shipped April 2016
-Walnut base
-Stepped attenuator with gold knob
-Factory tubes
Approximate hours 200
PAID $1435.91

CS3P
Built/shipped July 2016
-Walnut base
-Stepped attenuator with gold knob
-Dual stereo output jacks
-Cryo beeswax capacitor upgrade
-Dual 1/4 inch jacks
-Factory tubes
-Maybe 50 hours use
PAID $1796.89

Both units are in perfect condition.

Also I have a DECWARE Silver/Teflon power cord 1 meter length and a pair of 1/2 meter DECWARE Silver Reference interconnects.
PAID 364.94

I've gone in a different direction with my system and these have been sitting in a closet for a year. I DON'T use paypal and would like to make a deal on all the equipment. I would prefer a face to face sale and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for the sale.

Grady

Feel free to make an offer via PM or email Airgrady@gmail.com

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale - CS3P and SE84UFO2 --PLUS DECWARE CABLES
Reply #1 - 07/05/18 at 13:49:26

I'm going to be honest - I do not think you will have that many takers of both units simultaneously. Most people here like to get individual components for particular reasons.  Just my 2 cents, and trying to help you along. Also, it might help if you set a particular price for each piece. Glws!

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
DONZI
Verified Member

Re: For Sale - CS3P and SE84UFO2 --PLUS DECWARE CABLES
Reply #2 - 07/05/18 at 15:19:23

I have been looking at old for sale posts and it appears my pricing is/was a tad aggressive. I love the equipment but my main system has changed as it is now mostly home theater usage with minimal music listening. With the prices I see on other similar optioned units I may just keep the gear and begin a dedicated bedroom system as it seems the used prices are running about 50-60% of retail. I am not comfortable letting the gear go at that price point.

I'm also fortunate because I don't need the money, yet. Wink

Grady

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print